I'm alive, eh!
's just that I do work from a slaughter ...
Just in time for some music ...
Just in time for some music ...
I'm playing a game, perverse and violent
that my father and my mother understand barely.
But it 's what I have inside me and I live so' are a damned poet who studied at MC.
How to explain the rules of a game But it 's what I have inside me and I live so' are a damned poet who studied at MC.
that continues to change, that even those who play
'those who do not play
and we'll want to teach
, I wish to tell. 'world sucks and I'm not you wait a minute
who understood and' party ,
the rest cheering me if I stayed, sometimes I wish I now more 'time to spend with my .
I grew calm in a sea of \u200b\u200bgood and instead I'm here with the stomach to hell
to wonder if it 'just that' I do and
if I do enough and especially if I could do without.
But ten years from now I'll have 'more' than thirty and this'
scares me want to give a meaning to my existence so I want to get hold of something then take it to my , potergli apologize.
Tied to a family and a job that sometimes
and 'not inevitable link between them.
But it 's a run to gold requires sacrifices that brings you to keep with business and separate. Dividend joys and sorrows, money and honors
bearing in mind that the enemy 'out
a damned poet's rhymes immersed in vice
but the people around him dance the risk.
remember how it was that room now and the close
hands on my hand and 'a promise
whatever the cost, clouds, rain, pain or joy
all the shit you pay or Swallowing the
contacts yarn to the point, I was convinced that
nothing in the world would have never divorced months and months of hard work and projects, plans perfect
kept under lock and key jewelry as well
evenings, full days,
surrounded by business lunches and dinners.
But what 'more that' stimulates me and pampers me
and 'this family atmosphere of friendship, cleverly managed.
man, half-saved, but it all adds up if there's' something wrong
and the result is' a contact and 'skipped
the deal so bad, that now bears the family mourning.
No more 'kiss it' hugs, vanished with the
care of an affable that, by its very nature has 'done
unacceptable as a check shot, unreachable
as a record and thus focus' on the bottom to lose breath fogged
rest while we enjoy the result
offset by a better offer no projects, no more 'money, no more' love.
Tied to a family and a job that sometimes
and 'not inevitable link between them.
But it 's a run to gold requires sacrifices that
brings you to keep the affected individuals and business separate.
Dividend joys and sorrows, money and honors
bearing in mind that the enemy 'out
a damned poet's rhymes immersed in vice
but the people around him dance the risk.
yo yo, yo .. irresponsible, and Yoshi Torenaga 'out confirms to each disk of David
oh shit, if you prefer to smoke the herb that deck wash clothes
The road I was looking for I seem to have found
and perhaps not 'well lit
to see you I see you know, but only if I do not know if I would
I put all my trust in you, socio
and every penny share it with you,
socio
champagne and boxes of whis ... but separately biz ...
and every rhyme and 'dedicated to you
socio , Fish the same boat together in the same direction
this keeps completely separate friendship from hunger who occasionally got into you, twists your guts this means the business of family.
Tied to a family and a job that sometimes
and 'not inevitable link between them.
But it 's a run to gold requires sacrifices that
brings you to keep the affected individuals and business separate.
Dividend joys and sorrows, money and honors
bearing in mind that the enemy 'out
a damned poet's rhymes immersed in vice
but the people around him dance the risk.
Maybe not!
and we'll want to teach
, I wish to tell. 'world sucks and I'm not you wait a minute
who understood and' party ,
the rest cheering me if I stayed, sometimes I wish I now more 'time to spend with my .
I grew calm in a sea of \u200b\u200bgood and instead I'm here with the stomach to hell
to wonder if it 'just that' I do and
if I do enough and especially if I could do without.
But ten years from now I'll have 'more' than thirty and this'
scares me want to give a meaning to my existence so I want to get hold of something then take it to my , potergli apologize.
Tied to a family and a job that sometimes
and 'not inevitable link between them.
But it 's a run to gold requires sacrifices that brings you to keep with business and separate. Dividend joys and sorrows, money and honors
bearing in mind that the enemy 'out
a damned poet's rhymes immersed in vice
but the people around him dance the risk.
remember how it was that room now and the close
hands on my hand and 'a promise
whatever the cost, clouds, rain, pain or joy
all the shit you pay or Swallowing the
contacts yarn to the point, I was convinced that
nothing in the world would have never divorced months and months of hard work and projects, plans perfect
kept under lock and key jewelry as well
evenings, full days,
surrounded by business lunches and dinners.
But what 'more that' stimulates me and pampers me
and 'this family atmosphere of friendship, cleverly managed.
man, half-saved, but it all adds up if there's' something wrong
and the result is' a contact and 'skipped
the deal so bad, that now bears the family mourning.
No more 'kiss it' hugs, vanished with the
care of an affable that, by its very nature has 'done
unacceptable as a check shot, unreachable
as a record and thus focus' on the bottom to lose breath fogged
rest while we enjoy the result
offset by a better offer no projects, no more 'money, no more' love.
Tied to a family and a job that sometimes
and 'not inevitable link between them.
But it 's a run to gold requires sacrifices that
brings you to keep the affected individuals and business separate.
Dividend joys and sorrows, money and honors
bearing in mind that the enemy 'out
a damned poet's rhymes immersed in vice
but the people around him dance the risk.
yo yo, yo .. irresponsible, and Yoshi Torenaga 'out confirms to each disk of David
oh shit, if you prefer to smoke the herb that deck wash clothes
The road I was looking for I seem to have found
and perhaps not 'well lit
to see you I see you know, but only if I do not know if I would
I put all my trust in you, socio
and every penny share it with you,
socio
champagne and boxes of whis ... but separately biz ...
and every rhyme and 'dedicated to you
socio , Fish the same boat together in the same direction
this keeps completely separate friendship from hunger who occasionally got into you, twists your guts this means the business of family.
Tied to a family and a job that sometimes
and 'not inevitable link between them.
But it 's a run to gold requires sacrifices that
brings you to keep the affected individuals and business separate.
Dividend joys and sorrows, money and honors
bearing in mind that the enemy 'out
a damned poet's rhymes immersed in vice
but the people around him dance the risk.
Maybe not!
0 comments:
Post a Comment