Friday, January 18, 2008

Dismantle Caster Wheel

Psycho - Veritas






raison d'etre

valid reason and 'can exist,
and' You can stay here

Shinji Ikari,
in his case


A boy wanted his own death
The boy has made this desire
Last Angelo and
' disappeared
But Shinji Ikari is distressed
Why
killed him?
Why he killed?
Why he killed?
Why he killed?
Why he killed?
(Shinji) E 'was because there was no alternative!
E 'was because Kaworu, because he was an angel!
Not so, he was an angel!
was one of our enemies!
"Although

a human being just like you?"
is not so! Not so!
It is not so!
(Rei) Although he was a person just as I am?
is not so! was an angel.
why you killed him? Exactly! If I had not we would die.
We were all killed.

why you killed him?

I did not want to do it.
But I could not do otherwise.
"So you killed him
"

Help ...

For this reason, the
killed Help ...
For this reason, the
killed Help ...
For this reason, the
killed
Somebody help me!
For this reason, the
killed
I pray! Someone help me! HELP!
Exactly.
Kaworu was, it was he who had to survive.
He was a much better person than me.
Kaworu was having to survive . (Misato) is not so!
to survive are only those who have to live volotà.
He wanted death.
abandoning the will to live had been clinging to false hopes.
not your fault, Shinji.
What is this?

Anxiety

will be really good was that?

Ideocompulsione
do not understand.
What do I ...?
what I do I do?
"What are you afraid?"
What?

"What are you afraid?"
myself.
"What are you afraid?"

To be hated.

"What are you afraid?"
By whom?
"What are you afraid?"
Who?
"What are you afraid?"
This is ... My father!
I was abandoned by my father.
I was hated!
What can I do if I'm hated?
What should I do?
What is this place?
Where are they, where do I go?
There is nothing visible.
Nothing understandable.
Miss Misato?
Miss Misato!
you hear me? Where did Miss Misato?
And I, now where should I go?
Miss Misato!
Asuka!
Ayanami!
Toji!
Kensuke!
Miss Ritsuko!
Mr. Kaji!
Dad!
Mom!
Someone talk to me ...
Tell me what to do!
Evangelion Unit
At the end I can not, I can not help drive it ...
also killing people I love ...
doing what Dad and everyone else tell me to do.
means I have to get on board and fight again?
Mom! Say something! Next answer!


"Why the Eva pilots?"

Why all tell me to drive it.
"For this reason, the Eva pilots?"

For? I do for others then that's wrong!
"the Eva pilots for others, for your neighbor?"
's right!
Is it not a good thing?
Is it not a beautiful thing? So in this way, all praise me,
all take care of me.
(Asuka) is not true!
Are you stupid?
In the end, maybe you do not do for yourself?
Eh?
This does not make it look as always excuses for yourself.
's so?
Your own efforts to think of others ...
is not nothing but the simplicity of your way of life.
What is this?
In other words, you feel alone, Shinji.
What is this?
's right!
Your addiction is just nothing but a symbiotic relationship!
may so ...

not want to be anything but yourself that you want,
desired by other people.
could be so ...
not do nothing but wait to receive from other people
your happiness. A fake happiness.
The same goes for you.

The 2nd character

Asuka Langley Soryu, in her case



All of a sudden I find myself in the car. I was forced
on board.
So it does not move this junk!
No. ..
scrap, it's me. are junk, I will.
I do not want none.
No one wants a pilot unable to fly Eva ...

Looking for yourself in other people.

Silence!

Separation Anxiety

you afraid to be alone, right?

Separation Anxiety
you afraid because the other missing persons including yourself, right?

Separation Anxiety

(Asuka Girls)
For this pilot the Eva.
Silence!

Instruments affective

Instruments affective
Silence! Silence!
I will not let me say a doll like you!

The 3rd character

Rey Ayanami,
in her case


About I?
(Other Rei) Rei Ayanami .
(Other Rei)
Who are you? (Other Rei)
Rey Ayanami
(Other Rei)
You also are Rei Ayanami?
(Other Rei)
Exactly! I am the individual named Rei Ayanami. (Rei Girls) We are all individuals named Rei Ayanami.
me Why are you all? (Other Rei)
Why do other people call each of us all Rei Ayanami. (Other Rei)
And you? Why have a body and a fake heart? are not fake.
Why am I me.
(Other Rei) No. You are a fake person whose soul has been created by a human being
called Gendo Ikari. (Other Rei)
You're nothing but a fake object that simulates people.
(Rei Girls) Look! Within you there is a dark mood in which there is nothing to understand,
nothing visible, is not it? (Other Rei) yourself the fun is there.
I am me. I became myself as a result of time spent so far
and bonds entered into with other people. a result of contact with other people took the current form myself.
have contact with other people and the passage of time to change shape of my heart.

"These are bonds?"
Exactly. What created the Rei Ayanami
existing up to now, what will the existing myself from now on.
"These ties are"
(Other Rei) But there are other true yourself. (Other Rei)
Except you ignore them.
(Other Rei) Only, as they do not want to see, you are unconsciously avoiding.
"Why are you afraid of"
(Other Rei)
Why you may not even have the shape of people. (Other Rei)
Why did you disappear yourself the existing so far.
"Afraid"
(Other Rei) you afraid of dying yourself.
you afraid of fading from the soul of the people. "Fear"?
do not understand.
(Other Rei)
When even the world that is yours alone disappears. "Are you afraid, is not it?"

(Other Rei) If you yourself vanish.

"Are you afraid, is not it?"
No, I'm happy.
Because I want to die.
What we aspire to is despair. I want to return to nothing.
(Other Rei) But it's impossible. You can not go back to nothing
(Other Rei)
That person stopping you.

still stops me?

I existed because it served to that person.
But no more ...
I will not be necessary, as I am. I will be abandoned by that person, me.
Although I wanted so much that day ...
now, I'm afraid.
(Gendo) Come on, come on!.

For now, to this day, you are existed, Rei.
Yes

And then ...

begins
improvement man


Again, Shinji Ikari
What is this feeling?
I think it has already proven in the past.
I feel like the shape of my body disappear.
E ' nice.
I feel like I'm enlarging and expanding ...
on ... and on ...

This is the beginning of the improvement
men

From what people have lost


lost souls
fill the gaps in these hearts
begins
improvement
from the soul, the soul
Citing everything to nothing

Completion men
began Not so. not mean returning to nothingness.
reported only around the beginning.
simply return to the mother that this world had lost. All souls become one so you will have eternal peace.
is not of nothing more than that.
This is the Project for the improvement?

(Ritsuko) Exactly.

In our minds there are some empty areas, lost parts.

It generates
the suffering of the soul


From this we generate
anxiety and terror of the soul
Men fear the darkness of the soul
and try to avoid discovery, delete
thus managing to live.
But as long as men can never to break free.
And why would you like to unify the minds of people
complementadole each other?
Without asking them any advice? do not need so much interest.
Yours is only an agreement of convenience! Yet even you yourself do not want anywhere else.
Eh? Where am I?


If Misato Katsuragi
(PART 1)

in my spirit that exists within his mind, Miss Misato. So in my mind at the same time existing within you, Shinji true?

To be able to find myself I gotta get in contact with different and various people. observer to I think to myself. I see Miss Misato inside myself.
What do you want, Miss Misato?


"Want to be good?"

(Misato Girls) I gotta be a good girl.

"Why?"
(Misato Girls) Why is not the father.
(Misato Girls)
I must be a good girl and help my mother.
(Misato Girls) But I do not want to be like her mother.
(Misato Girls)
Because when my father was missing his mother did nothing but cry.
(Misato Girls) must not cry!
(Misato Girls) should not stick!
(Misato Girls) To This must be a good girl.
(Misato Girls)
And so I will make sure not to hate me by my father. But I hate my father.
And this hatred for the good children.
already hated them. And I'm tired
to keep it clean ...
to continue to pretend to be clean.

now I was tired ...

I wanted to get dirty.
I wanted to see myself dirty. why did you date embrace of that man?
Not so.
E 'was because he liked me, I did that.

you really liked?
Yes, of course!

That person that accepted me for who I was.
"Really?"

He was kind.
No!
Do not show this scene to Shinji! I will not!
(Kaji) By now you should have nothing to be ashamed of, right?
I am ashamed!
Why are you ashamed?
But if when you're in front of man you like
show you without any problems, indeed're even happy.
No! Stop it!
But if you're really happy to show these moments to Shinji.

not true!

is not so! It is not so!
Who knows!
But in truth if you would like to show you to your father.
is not so!
you were looking for peace in the smile of Kaji.

is not so!
seek peace in the heat of Kaji.

is not so!
seek your father in the embrace of Kaji.
It is not so!
Exactly.
At that time I had found my father in the same Kaji.
To avoid the latter.
I fled from him.

I was afraid it was as if I were with my father.

But in truth I fled because I was happy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment