Where am I? Where am I?
In my soul exists within you, Asuka.
And so this is also my soul exists within you, Shinji true?
In the case of Soryu Asuka Langley
(PART 1)
what you want, Asuka? (PART 1)
I will live alone.
I do not need it it's dad's mom.
I will live alone.
I will not cry anymore. But I'm still crying ...
Why am I crying? (Mother) I feel uncomfortable with that child.
(Father) I mean! Such weaknesses are not from you, you're a doctor. (Mother) Even the doctors are human beings. I told you in the past. (Father) But a woman like you in respect of a child?! (mother) and 'oddly adult, in its absolute and resolute refusal. Sometimes it scares me. You've never experienced anything like this?
(Father) No. .. Anyway you've become the mother of Asuka. (Mother) But before I became your wife.
(Father) At the same time, you mean?! (Mother) Yeah, from the social point of view is. But you can never stop being the father of that child. While I could stop being the mother at any time. (Father) This is also true.
Stop it Mom!
Stop to stop being my mom!(Mother) Your father hates my mother, no longer needed.
I will be a good girl, a girl you will like.
why not stop being my mom!
For this look!
Stop Mother do not kill me!
fact, he did not like the beginning ... did not want from the beginning, definitely. For this you die with her mother.
Besides the father does not want us anymore. I am a noise?
are junk?
(Mother) died with me, come on!
Noooo!
I'm not your doll, Mom.
I'll think to myself, I live by myself.
This time, the mother hanging from the ceiling.
The her face seemed so happy ...
But I hate that face.
not want to die. I will not even let me disappear.
I do not want kids. I do not want the father nor the mother!
I do not want none!
There is no one, no one to protect me. No one is near me.
What does she?
why I live alone.
But I would not.
E 'painful!
not want to be alone. not want to be alone!
not want to be alone!
not want to be alone!
not abandon me.
not allontanatemi. Do not kill me.
What is this?
E 'the Project for the Improvement of the human ...
Powered by your father. This?
it seems that everything is a party.
Besides, the truth is incomprehensible to ourselves.
Of course, now that you perceive yourself is the only real dimesion.
That inside you. (Fuyutsuki) And then what will be his memory will become your truth. There are also truths that change over time.
This is the actual size?
would be the end result of all this?
There are many life-size, this is one of those.
It 's the result that you wanted.
What I wanted?!
Exactly.
Destruction, a world where no one is saved.
is not so! It 's just that no one has saved me, just me.
Nobody can save you.
This is what you wanted.
Destruction, death, the return of nowhere ...
you been wanting to yourself.
This is the reality.
What is reality?
's your world. (Makoto Hyuga) A world your own, including time, space and other people.
(Shigeru Aoba) Your own world, which you yourself decide how to receive and how to appreciate. (Maya Ibuki) Your world, now you just gave.
This is the reality
Your world in which no one can interfere.
Or a world where everything is already established, right?
Not so, is the world that you decide.
(Fuyutsuki) A world as your mind decides it is.
This is the reality
Even in the will to live ...
also face death in the soul, Even in the will to live ...
everything as you have desired.
You mean that even this darkness, this world is incomplete
something that I have wanted?
Exactly.
You wanted a world locked
pleasant for you alone. You wanted a world locked
(Makoto Hyuga) To protect your heart weak. (Shigeru Aoba) To help protect your pleasure. (Maya Ibuki) This is simply the result of all this.
In an enclosed space in the world of you alone, other person can not live Alun
But you have desired such a closure.
The closure of the world that you circoda. In
avoid what you hate You want a world
isolation in your own mind.
This is the world that you've reached your little peace of mind.
This form is one possible conclusion. The end of this world, an end that you have conducted yourself.
And then, the path
for improvement ...
480
0 comments:
Post a Comment