Why that condition gave me pleasure.
irrepressibly was a nice time!
This hated it. For this we parted. there is a reason for its demise. You are so kind, Kaji ... With this
your kindness, please ...
sporcami, come on. not hate yourself because now you have to necessarily hurt you.
would be only a temporary punishment serves no purpose other than to
to deceive yourself. It 'better to stop.
And now you tell me to take care of myself, is not it?
Men are like that.
and then disappear into their work, in their own world ... leaving me alone.
(Girls)
Just like Dad.
I do is run away from painful reality. The painful reality ...
This is me? Yeah. I of course are true.
could not be otherwise.
Stop it, Miss Misato! Sometimes I feel sorry for myself.
I hate!
(Maya Ibuki) obscene. She is dirty. Shameful.
Foul! You are indecent!
would these relationships between adults?
's disgusting! (Makoto Hyuga) Congratulations on your promotion, Major Katsuragi.
To be appreciated is the
myself pretending to be appreciated.
not the real me.
But if the real me does nothing but crying ...
No. I'm happy.
"I'm happy, I?"
I am happy.
"I'm happy, I?"
I am happy!
I am happy!
"I'm happy, I?"
is not so!
This is not happiness!
This is not happiness!
"What is happiness?"
No this is not the real me! I'm just convinced of it!
In another way, we could not succeed to live.
Without being together they are afraid. You try anxiety.
If there is someone who sleeps beside you.
If there is someone who sleeps beside you.
you afraid to sleep alone? (Maya Ibuki) And so she is lonely to sleep alone?
Can not resist the loss of the soul. (Makoto Hyuga) And this is good for anyone, is not it?
NOT 'SO'!
No, you just want to bask in an easy pleasure.
solievo You just want to bring to your mind in a momentary escape.
And you're only volumes using men for that.
NOT 'SO'! NOT 'SO'! NOT 'SO'!
Eventually what he wants, do you?
0 comments:
Post a Comment